Thursday, August 30, 2012

What a difference a year makes....

For some reason this post is out of order and I have no idea how to put it right again.  It's definitely in the wrong spot, but somehow I like it here...
  


Wow...looking over my sad sack post of a year ago...i'm sorry guys that you had to read that.....


It's funny what time can do....and how just one year can change your whole life and it's direction. AND what the power of thought can really truly do!




so a year ago i was feeling really sorry for myself when i wrote those two blogs.


I do remember, however, making the decision that within a year I would be happy and married...(or at least happily on my way to being married to the right man for me).




Well, one year later, here I am, planning a wedding in very short order with an amazing guy. Seems he is the right one for me, even if I would never have known it a few years ago.




I probably should have added something along the lines of ...meeting the right guy, get married, be financially totally secure, and be well on my way to knowing what i want to do with my life... but hey...two out of four isn't so bad...right?


lol




So, my new mental goals are to really save some money (after this wedding of course) and figure out where the rest of my life is headed.




The universe just can't seem to feel the need to get all my ducks lined up in a row at the same time. It's either job security and financial happiness, or relationship well being.












No comments: