Monday, February 2, 2009

pics that go the the blog below...

sorry kids my computer took a nose dive for the past few weeks... so here are some pics... the one above is in a dune buggy... zipping up a huge sand mountain in the dark...
the gauges on the buggy....

this owuld be the tent we errr "camped" in


sheesha and sofas... best way to rough it



Simone... going Quatari




the girls on NYE... the one in the middle is Melissa...and my redheaded sister in training is on the left....





the desert at sunrise... yup...that's where we "camped"







me in the buggy...after i decided i was tired of eating sand....







NYE....Cheryl, Ray, Me and Mel.....











this is me and Diane... the lady in red....










this is what i would look like with a kid.... did you all fall off your chairs?????












NYE showing some leg.....













yup cat's and kitten's this is me... in the middle east... at Garveys......on Jonny Cash night....














No comments: